Years ago I worked in NYC and one of my favorite coffee shops had this amazing peach yogurt muffin. When I started my business I really wanted to master a peach muffin recipe and I believe I finally did. This muffins is perfect for breakfast or mid morning snack after you workout.
Prep Time:15 minutes
Bake Time 17-20 minutes
- ½ Cup canola oil
- ⅔ Cup brown sugar
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 Cup Greek yogurt
- 2 TSP vanilla
- 2 Cups King Arthur flour
- 1 TSP baking powder
- 1 TSP baking soda
- 2 TSP cinnamon
- ½ TSP salt
- 1 ½ Cups of fresh diced peaches about 3-4 large peaches
- ¼ Cup melted butter
- ⅔ Cup all purpose flour
- ½ Cup sugar
- Preheat oven 425
- Line muffin pans with liners or spray with Pam.
- Streusel Topping
Melt butter in the microwave. Add flour and sugar until a crumble forms. Set aside
- Muffin Instructions
- In a medium bowl combine the oil, yogurt, eggs and vanilla extract, set aside.
- Whisk flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the wet mixture to dry ingredients. Using a spatula mix the ingredients until just combined. Fold in peaches.
- Scoop batter into all 15 muffin tins, fill to the top.
- Sprinkle streusel topping on top of batter.
- Bake for 5 minutes on 425, then lower temperature to 350 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
*you may use regular yogurt, but I prefer Greek yogurt when I bake. You also may use sour cream.
Muffins will stay fresh for 2 days in an airtight container or can freeze for two months.