Everything but the kitchen sink bars are perfect to make when you have a lot of random things left. After Christmas baking is always a great time. So today I am using up cookies, mm’s, pretzels and chocolates chips. Honestly use what you have or what you want to get rid of. These are such a fun bar to make and you get to pick what you want to add to them. Just throw them in the batter and bake away. This blondie will be a family favorite and a great recipe to make with the kiddos.
Happy Baking 💕
Serves 12 large or 18 small
- 1 cup of cool brown butter (unsalted)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 2 ⅔ cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅓ cup pretzels
- ¼ cup mms
- ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup crushed cookies
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment and spray with pam, set aside.
- In a small pot, brown 1 cup of unsalted butter, let cool for a few minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla to butter mixture, whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt, until just combined.
- Fold in the pretzels, mm’s, chocolate chips and cookies. (or whatever you have)
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 27 minutes or until done
Will stay fresh in airtight container for 5 days or frozen for 3 months